This page lists fan-created martial arts styles derived from Dungeons & Dragons. To submit your own, follow these steps:
- Enter the name of your martial arts style and submit it.
- A new form will open up. Enter the relevant data into the appropriate fields.
- You can optionally enter variants of the same style.
- You can also optionally add adventure ideas to the bullet point list at the bottom of the page.
- Save the page. It will automatically be listed on this page.
List of Martial Arts Styles
This Web site is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This Web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® and D&D® are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at www.wizards.com.