This subsection provides an index for all "official", published GURPS 4E material (plus 3E settings). To add new entries to the index, follow these steps:
- Register at Wikidot.com (due to spam attacks, anonymous editing is disabled).
- Copy the relevant code snippet from the individual index page.
- Click on the "Edit" function at the bottom of the page.
- Paste the code snippet to the position where you want to add a new entry.
- Change the code snippet to reflect the information you want to add, and save the change.
Example: The code snippet for templates looks like this:
* Template Name (//**Full Book Title**//, p. 00) [points]
You might change this code to:
* Bandit (//**GURPS Fantasy**//, p. 116) 
This will show up as:
- Bandit (GURPS Fantasy, p. 116) 
To avoid duplicate effort, check the Books added to Index first.
List of Indices
- Enhancements and Limitations
- Martial Arts Styles
- Power Modifiers
- Occupational Templates (Alphabetical)
- Occupational Templates by Genre
- Racial Templates (Alphabetical)
- Racial Templates by Genre
- Alchemical Potions
- Armor by TL
- Armor by Body Part Covered
- Vehicles by TL
- Vehicles by Type
- Weapons by TL
- Weapons by Type
- Gear by TL
- Medical Procedures