Note: This creature was originally published in S4 Lost Caverns of Tsojancth
Although similar in appearance to a chimera, the gorgimera is a far worse monster. This sterile cross-bred has the hindquarters and head of a gorgon, metallic blue in color; the forequarters and head of
a lion; and the mid-body, wings, and head of a red dragon. Gorgimerae speak a very limited dialect of Red Dragon.
|DX:14||Will:7||Move:7 (12 flying)|
|HT:14||FP:40||SM: +1 (12' long, 25' wingspan)|
|Dodge:8||DR:1 (lion) 6 (bull) 5 (dragon)|
2 claws, 2 bites, 1 butt
- claws: R1, 2d-1 cut
- gore: RC, 2d+1 imp
- dragon bite: R1, 3d+1 cut
- lion bite: RC, 2d-1 cut
- the gorgimera has two breath weapon attacks, each use causes 10 FAT:
- gorgon: 10 yards long x 3 yards wide (cone), Dodge to avoid (move 1 hex), save vs. HT or turned to stone
- dragon: 17 yards long x 6 yards wide (cone), Dodge to avoid (move 1 hex), save vs. HT for ½ damage, does 3d6 fire damage
- in battle roll d6 each round (1: dragon breath, 2: gorgon breath, 3-6: physical attack)
This was created for Gurps 3ed.
This Web site is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This Web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® and D&D® are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at www.wizards.com.