Bonnie Baker is a 16-year old girl with shoulder-length honey-blonde hair. She's bright and cheerful enough, but often comes off as shy. She's bookish and gets good grades, but doesn't have a lot of friends. Her teachers think it's because she's an orphan, having lost both her parents when she was ten. What they don't know is that her adoptive father, Barry Bierbaum happens to be the super-hero Avenger Bee and that Bonnie is his sidekick Stinger.
In her super-hero guise, Stinger wears a domino mask; yellow flexible body armor on her torso; black and yellow striped leggings; a small utility belt; a backpack with artificial wings; and "antennae" containing a radio headset. Although of only moderately high intelligence, she is a genius when it comes to gadgeteering and built most of the gadgets in her costume, as well as in Avenger Bee's arsenal.
Stinger has a lot of admiration for her crime-fighting mentor. Unfortunately, Barry is better at fighting evil than he is at parenting, and Bonnie is starting to resent his over-protective attitudes.
"Stinger" (Bonnie Baker) - 245 points
ST 10 ; DX 12 ; IQ 12 ; HT 12 ;
Damage 1d-2/1d; BL lbs.; HP 10 ; Will 12 ; Per 12 ; FP 1 .
Basic Speed 6.00 ; Basic Move 6 ground / 12 air ; Dodge 9.
TL: 8 .
CF: Modern-Day American .
Languages: English (native) ; French (accented) 
Appearance: Attractive (+1) ; Daredevil ; Fit ; Gadgeteer ; Gizmos (1) ; Luck ; Patron: Avenger Bee ; Pitiable (+3) ; Reputation: Hero's Sidekick (+1, large group) ; Talent: Artificer 3 ; Unusual Background: (raised by hero) 
Perks: <Perk Name>; <Perk Name>;… [<Total Perk Cost>].
Costume & Equipment:
- Flight Pack: Flight: (winged); (breakable, DR5; SM-1; can be stolen; forcible) 
- Body Armor: Damage Resistance: DR 12/4; (flexible, can be stolen) 
- Headset: Telecommunications: Radio 
- Stinger Gun: Affliction 4 (stun): (breakable, DR 5; SM-7; can be stolen) 
Note: All equipment has 10% Super-science modifier
Charitable [-15]; Code of Honor: Four Color [-25]; Enemies: (Avenger Bee's Rogue's Gallery) [-15]; Honesty [-10]; Impulsiveness [-10]; Secret Identity [-10]; Social Stigma: Minor (-1) [-5]; Squeamish [-10]; Wealth: Dead Broke [-25].
Quirks: Low Self Image when not in costume; Hero worships Avenger Bee; Adolescent Angst; (2 more quirk slots TBD… [-5].
Acrobatics (H) DX -12; Areobatics (H) DX -12; Area Knowl: Home City (E) IQ -12; Armory: Small Arms (A) IQ -15; Beam Weapons: "Stinger Gun" (E) DX+1 -13; Computer Ops (E) IQ+1 -13; Cooking (A) IQ-1 -11; Criminology (A) IQ-1 -11; Elect. Ops: Communication (A) IQ -15; Elect. Ops: Security (A) IQ -15; Engineer: Electronics (H) IQ -15; Engineer: Aeronautics (H) IQ -15; Engineer: Small Arms (H) IQ -15; First Aid (E) IQ -12; Hobby: Bees (A) IQ -12; Housekeeper (E) IQ -12; Judo (H) DX -12; Karate (H) DX -12; Law: Criminal (H) IQ-2 -10; Machinist (A) IQ -15; Mathematics: Applied (H) IQ -12; Mechanic (A) IQ -15; Observation (A) Per -12; Stealth (A) DX -12…
Techniques: <Technique Name> (<Base Skill>) (<Difficulty>) [<Cost>]-<level>; <Technique Name> (<Base Skill>) (<Difficulty>) [<Cost>]-<level>; …
Note: Armory, Electronics, Engineer, Machinist and Mechanics skills reflect +3 from Artificer Talent
- Stinger is designed to be an NPC sidekick in a Supers campaign. She can be upgraded into a hero in her own right by removing the disads connected with being a minor and raising a few of her skill.
- Stinger's relationship with her mentor, Avenger Bee could be played either as silly (Bee as a bombastic, overprotective father) or dark and twisted (as in Hit Girl from Kick-Ass) depending on the tone of the game.
- A local shelter contacts your hero team about a runaway who recently showed up there. She's actually a sidekick. Now her partner's coming to town looking for her. Can you re-unite them — or perhaps protect the girl from him — before Avenger Bee blames you for her disappearance?
- This cute sidekick has developed a crush on you. How do you deal with the situation before her partner decides you need to be exterminated?
- A hero from a nearby city contacts your team to inform you that his sidekick is going to be visiting your city as part of a school field trip. He'd like you to just keep an eye on her and make sure nothing happens to her. What could go wrong?