Your contact is slouching in one of the booths at the far end of the tavern. The flat cap he has pulled down over his face does not disguise the ferret-like nose protruding from it, nor the quivering whiskers. You can't help looking behind him to see if he has a furry tail coming out of the back of his trousers. He does.
"The name's WYE-sell," he corrects you. "WYE-sell. It's not that hard, fer cryin' out loud. Yeah, I look like a ferret. This doc I met a while back hired me to do a job; except that the job included me bein' a guinea pig. He gave me some kinda serum to give me 'zoo-morphic enhanced traits' he said. Well, it enhanced me all right. But that's neither here nor there like the fella says. Doesn't matter what I look like. If you want me to get into a place, I can do it. If the price is right."
Mitch "the Weasel" Weisel - 205 points
ST 10 ; DX 14 ; IQ 11 ; HT 12 ;
Damage 1d-2/1d; BL 20 lbs.; HP 10 ; Will 11 ; Per 12 ; FP 12 .
Basic Speed .50 ; Basic Move 6 ; Dodge 10.
TL: TL6 .
CF: Early-20th Century United States .
Languages: English (native) 
Acute Hearing 1 ; Catfall ; Claws, Sharp ; Combat Reflexes ; Damage Resistance 1 ; Daredevil ; Discriminatory Smell ; Fearlessness 2 ; Flexibility: Double-Jointed ; Gizmos 3 ; Super Climbing 1 ; Talent: Master Thief 2 ; Teeth, Sharp ; Temperature Tolerance 1 ;
Perks: Fur .
Features: Tail 
- Master Thief Talent is a custom talent giving bonuses to skills associated with stealing things. In an earlier version of the character I also gave him a Burglar! bang skill, but for this version I decided to cite the skills individually.
Appearance: Monstrous [-20]; Chummy [-5]; Enemies: Local Law Enforcement [-20]; Extra Sleep 2 [-4]; Impulsiveness [-10]; Increased Consumption 1 [-10]; Kleptomania [-15]; Overconfidence [-5]
Quirks: OPH: Corrects people who mispronounce his name: ("It's WYE-sell!"); Distinctive Odor; Mildly Curious; OPH: Talks about what he'll do once he makes "the Big Score"; Twitches whiskers while thinking. [-5].
- I wasn't sure if Monstrous Appearance was exactly what I wanted, but he does look like a giant ferret.
Architecture: Applied (M) IQ -13; Area Knowledge: Home City (E) IQ+2 -13; Brawling (E) DX -14; Carousing (E) HT -12; Climbing (A) DX -21; Driving: Auto, Standard (A) DX-1 -13; Escape (H) DX -19; Fast-Talk (A) IQ -11; Filch (A) DX -16; First Aid (E) IQ -11; Forced Entry (E) DX -16; Gambling (A) IQ -11; Guns, Pistol (E) DX -14; Holdout (A) IQ -13; Lockpicking (A) IQ+1 -14; Merchant, Fence (A) IQ -13; Observation (A) Per -14; Pickpocket (H) DX -16; Scrounging (E) Per -12; Stealth (A) DX -16; Streetwise (A) IQ+1 -12; Urban Survival (A) Per -12
Techniques: <Technique Name> (<Base Skill>) (<Difficulty>) [<Cost>]-<level>; <Technique Name> (<Base Skill>) (<Difficulty>) [<Cost>]-<level>; …
- Architecture: Applied is a custom specialty of Architecture covering knowledge of the insides of buildings, especially access spaces, conduits and hidden stairways
- The following skills recieve a +2 for the Master Thief Talent: Architecture (Applied); Climbing; Filch; Forced Entry; Holdout; Lockpicking; Merchant (Fence); Observation; Pickpocket; Stealth.
- Climbing Skill includes +2 from Master Thief Talent and +5 from Double-Jointed. It gets no bonus from Super-Climb, because that advantage improves the rate of climb, not the ability to hang onto things.
- Escape Skill includes +5 from Double-Jointed
- Merchant, Fence could possibly be lumped in with Streetwise.
- Mitch was created for a Pulp-Era campaign as a Mad Scientist's henchman.
- He can be modified to fit other time periods with minor adjustments to Cultural Familiarity and TL.
- In a Supers campaign, increase his strength and fighting abilitity and his claw damage. And give him a costume
- He doesn't have to be an adversary; he could be a colorful street Contact; or even an Ally